For more than 50 years the team at Black Lane Auto Parts has provided top auto service to customers throughout southern and central Illinois, as well as the St. Louis area. We do offer extended warranties up to 1-year. Warranties can be tailored to fit your needs. Labor Warranties are also available. Contact Us today for more information.
Terms and Conditions
Black Lane Auto hereby warrants to the purchaser that all parts are serviceable and functional. If a part is found to be defective, within 30 days of the purchase, Black Lane Auto shall at its discretion provide either a replacement of a refund. Exchange only on electrical parts, no refunds. Parts not defective, which are returned for whatever reason, are subject to a 33% restocking charge. All returned parts must be accompanied be a sales receipt.
- No reimbursement will be given for delay, labor, mileage, or any other costs in installing or reinstalling a part.
- A reasonable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed, or ordered from other sources. These special order deposits are not refundable. Cash deposits good for only 30 days.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at the time of purchase, or a core charge will be made. The core charge will be refunded if the exchange parts are brought in within 30 days. The refund of the core charge will not include sales tax.
- The warranty shall be voided if the part or parts are not returned to us in the same condition in which they are sold, or do not bear the identifying mark which appears on all Black Lane Auto parts. All returned parts must be accompanied be a sales receipt. We shall not be responsible for any parts that have been altered, modified, disassembled or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase. All parts are guaranteed for stock installation only.
- Engines and cylinder heads have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of the heat tab is melted out or the heat tab is removed the warranty is void.
- We are not responsible for any labor costs, fluids, Freon, coolant or the installation or removal of parts sold.
- Body parts & glass are sold as is – guaranteed to fit.
- A reasonable cash deposit is required when parts must be “special ordered” from other sources or when special dismantling is required. Deposits required to special order, or special dismantle, or hold parts for buyer’s convenience are not refundable, and are forfeited if the balance due is not paid in full within 30 days of the date of the sales contract.
- We guarantee used motors not to have cracked blocks, heads, bad crank shafts, scored cylinder walls, broken pistons or rings. Rod, main bearings, and connecting rods are guaranteed good. Engine accessories are not guaranteed. We recommend new oil seals and gaskets to be installed before installation whenever appropriate in engines, transmissions, and differentials.
- Transmissions, transaxles, and differentials are guaranteed to be recommended tolerances for backlash. All gears, shafts, bearings, and cases are in good operating condition. Broken gears and shafts void the guarantee.
- We reserve the right to replace any defective parts.
The seller, Black Lane Auto Parts, hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and Black Lane Auto Parts neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sales of these parts. We are not responsible for any loss caused from installation, removal, repair, replacement, or use of this merchandise.
Contact our shop to speak with us about your auto service request. We specialize in work with auto parts for cars and trucks located throughout St. Louis, southern and central Illinois.